USAID UGANDA USAID/Uganda – Solicitation
Vacancy Announcement 4 Project Management Specialists (Health Systems Strengthening)
USAID/Uganda is seeking offers from qualified Ugandans to provide personal services under contract as Project Management Specialists, Selection Criteria, and is found at https://ug.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/.
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Offers must be presented as detailed in Section IV of the solicitation document and shall include:
• A typed and hand-signed (around Section 6 – Declaration) DS-174 Employment Application for Locally Employed Staff or Family Member ( https://eforms.state.gov/Forms/ds174.pdf; Version Exp. 06/2022).
• Cover letter (addressed to the USAID Supervisory Executive Officer) clearly indicating the position for which you are applying and describing how you meet the minimum requirements.
• Completed curriculum vitae/resume as detailed in the solicitation document.
• Supplemental (separate] document specifically addressing each QRF as outlined in the solicitation.
• Copies of Academic Transcripts
• All offers must be e-mailed to: [email protected] on or before January 24, 2020:4:45 PM local time
• Offers must be in a standard file type such as Microsoft Word (.doc) or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf). All should be in one document which should not exceed 10MB.
ONLY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AND ONLY SHORTLISTED OFFERORS WILL BE CONTACTED