The Unit Manager will be tasked with managing and growing the Unit workforce.
Job Title: Unit Managers (10 Experience Jobs)
Organization: CIC Africa Life Assurance (U) LTD
Duty Station: 8 Kampala, 1 Kasese, 1 Mbarara Uganda
Reports to: Agency Manager
Supervises: Insurance Sales Agents
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Recruit, train and retain at least 15 Sales Agents, at least 10 Agents producing 2 Core Cases a
2. To Coordinate Individual Life Products Distribution within the Unit.
3. Carry out Market Analysis, propose product improvements, and give recommendations to the
4. Ensure that the Unit Sales Targets are achieved.
5. Ensure that the Sales Agents are continuously and properly trained on products and procedures.
6. Ensure that the sales Agents are highly motivated.
7. Design promotional activities to increase awareness of our products.Recommend to the
Disciplinary Board, actions to be taken on Sales Agents and Unit Managers who contravene the
IRA and CIC Code of Ethics.
8. Meeting performance targets in MPI, Case Count, API and Persistence.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
1. The ideal candidate should hold a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any business related field.
2. Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance.
3. IRA Agent License
4. At least 2 years’ experience in Supervisory Capacity within the Insurance Industry.
5. Good communication, negotiation, Computer, supervision and training Skills.
6. For Mbarara and Kasese, should be fluent in Runyakitara,Rukonzo, Rutooro Languages and
ready to ride a motor bike.
7. Having clear understanding of General Insurance is an added advantage.
All qualified and interested candidates should send their resume to
email@example.com (Not more than 2 MBs).
Please quote the name of the job title in the subject line.
CIC AFRICA INSURANCE (UGANDA)