Achelis (Uganda) Limited (AUL) established in 1961 is part of the Achelis Group of Companies with a network of associated companies and representatives in numerous countries in Africa and Asia. Acting as an independent local company, AUL represents numerous international manufacturers and provides marketing, sales, and after-sales service. For our office in Kampala, we are looking for a
TECHNICAL SERVICES MANAGER
Reporting to the Managing Director, .
The successful candidate will be responsible for
• Manage all functions and employees of the Technical Service Department (20 no of staff) inhouse and on-site
• Ensure that all Technical Services activities are comprehensively captured, planned and executed
• Assist your team of technicians and engineers when in the field with your knowledge and Experience
• Actively promote service contracts and sales of services and parts to existing and potential clients.
• Ensure that all service activities are recorded and billed to the clients
• Liaise with sales division, Logistics & Supplies and Warehouse operation to ensure timely shipment of orders from suppliers and delivery to customers while ensuring adequate availability of parts, equipment, and resources to carry out Technical Services and installations.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
• Engineering degree in mechanics and electronics.
• At least five years related work experience Computer literacy and experience in Microsoft Office Software Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Good oral and written communication skills in English
• You are working reliably, acting on own initiatives, are a team player and able to work under pressure.
Job Education Requirements: Engineering degree in mechanics
Job Experience Requirements: five years
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should forward their application and detailed CV by e-mail to: