Job Title: Team Leader Sponsorship
Organization: Watoto Child Care Ministries
Duty Station: Watoto Villages
Nature of Contract: Full time
Watoto Church Ministries and Community Care has experienced exponential growth in the past couple of years composed of multiple Celebration Centres (Campuses) and diverse Community care initiatives that include, Child Care, Community and Neighbourhood Services, Education and FM Radio amongst others.
In all of this, Watoto remains a local church, committed to celebrating Christ and caring for community.
Watoto is seeking to recruit a Team Leader- Sponsorship to provide leadership to the Sponsorship Operations Team in Uganda. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to)
• To provide overall leadership to the sponsorship department that provides support to all global offices in the raising and retention of sponsors.
• To establish and implement standard operating procedures for maintaining high standards of services to regional offices and local sponsorship. Develop improved techniques for the control of sponsorship operations.
• To oversee the implementation and monitoring of sponsorship policies and ensure sensitization of team members and supporting teams on the policies.
• To ensure credibility of all sponsorship data in the WISE database and oversee the verification process of all sponsorship information before it’s submission to the different stakeholders in Uganda and in the different global offices.
• To participate in the recruitment and training of sponsorship staff, develop performance agreements with all direct reports and ensure effective monitoring of the same.
• To spearhead in the development of a long-term strategy for the department in line with the set strategy of Watoto Ministries.
• To consistently explore opportunities and means to improve working methods and the overall output from the department.
• To build relationships with sponsored individuals, program delivery teams, support teams in Uganda and other stakeholders to facilitate sponsorship activities.
• To develop the annual operating plan, financial budgeting and monthly, quarterly and annual monitoring and evaluation reports for the department.
• To maintain updated and verifiable reconciliations of all sponsorship activities at all
Qualifications, Skills and Experience.
• The applicant for the Team Leader- Sponsorship role should have a Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Project management, Social Sciences or any other related
• The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of at least 6 years in a leadership position in a similar role and a fast-paced organisation with proven experience in supporting staff development and performance.
• The applicant should be a team player, result-oriented, and able to work under minimum
• The ability to build rapport and communicate efficiently with individuals and teams from different cultures and backgrounds.
Job Qualifications : Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All suitably qualified and interested candidates can apply by visiting our website.
Go to Apply for a job section
Under that, view the Job description and click on the link that reads; Apply
Fill out the form that will be open and submit after all sections have been filled.
Submit your CV, academic and professional documents and a cell/pastor’s recommendation letter to [email protected]; (Subject Line: Job Title – First Name, Last Name)
DEADLINE: 15th April 2021
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE SHORTLISTED AND CONTACTED FOR