Our client in the Energy Sector seeks to recruit a suitably qualified and results-oriented individual for the vacancy above.
As an electricity distributor, UMEME is licensed to distribute and supply electricity to customers. This mandate involves; operation, maintenance and upgrade of electricity distribution infrastructure, electricity retail and provision of related services. The sector is regulated by the Electricity Regulatory Authority, whose mandate includes setting operating standards and appropriate end-user tariffs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ensure that all transactions are documented and well accounted for.
2. Make sure that all records are updated and well maintained, daily.
3. Keep good custody of all goods procured by the company, including consignments
4. Keep good custody of all the keys to the stores and ensure that they are safely locked when not in use.
5. Keep the stores clean and well organized to ensure efficiency when receiving, issuing and during stock take.
6. Be able to use the integrated system effectively to resolve all store request (computer knowledge a must)
7. Coordinate month end stock take and generate closing stock reports, including meeting any interim stock audit requirements.
8. Ensure all recordings and reports are done timely and/or in the agreed time.
9. Effectively communicate transportation particulars as needed to both internal and external customers.
10. Document and maintain records of transportation and delivery schedules.
11. Monitor internal and external procurement systems and processes and ensure that compliance is achieved across the organisation.
12. Prepare and maintain accurate and consistent records of purchases, schedules, prices, negotiations, suppliers, contracts, deliveries, dispatch, supplier performance and other relevant key parameters for decision making, reducing spend and improving effectiveness.
13. Prepare and maintain complete documentation of the UMEME Procurement & Logistics processes.
14. Provide excellent customer service and ensuring that a professional manner is maintained with customers at all times both internal and external
15. Any other duties that could be assigned from the line manager
Qualifications & Skills:
1. A minimum of Two (2) years stock, warehousing, merchandising or similar role
2. At least a Diploma in Accounting or any related field
3. Should be conversant in working with Electrical equipment
4. Strong planning, time management and logistics management skills
5. Proficiency using Microsoft Office and Web-based applications
6. Accuracy and attention to details
7. Ability to work well under pressure within time frames
8. Data entry analysis and management
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click here to Apply. Look for Spacific job and apply
Please Apply before 07th February 2023