Andre Foods International (AFI) is a Non-Profit Organization fully registered with the Government of Uganda. AFI is devoted to use community based sustainable models to promote food literacy, best WASH practices and elevated income that translates into development and reduction of malnutrition. AFI works with both local and international development partners by providing a comprehensive approach to solving public nutrition problems through; Food security, nutrition and health assessments/surveys for immediate community interventions, developing and implementing projects with regard to prevailing food insecurity, health and nutrition problems such as Supplementary Feeding Programme (SFP), Therapeutic Feeding Programme (TFP), Infant and Young Child Feeding practices, good nutrition for adolescents, elderly, pregnant and lactating women, sustainable Food and Agriculture Production and capacity building for district level health/nutrition leaders.
• To have a society that is free of malnutrition, food secure and clear understanding of proper hygiene and sanitation and caring for environment.
• To provide a comprehensive approach in solving malnutrition and enhancing household capacity in safeguarding against food insecurity and improving the environment of vulnerable groups for sustained growth and development.
• Andre Foods International seeks to recruit the following persons For General Food Assistance and Nutrition programs in partnership with United Nations World Food Programme;.
• Receive offload, ensure proper stacking and storage of supplies and equipment
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm
• proper stock levels and to maintain the required inventory level
• Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report for reimbursement
• Rotate stock and coordinate the handling and movement of stock with all necessary documents
• Monitoring the expiry date of the inventory and inform the immediate supervisor
• Maintain cleanliness and hygiene standard
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Applicants must at least be a S.4 leaver
• Must be fluent with at least three of these languages i.e. English, Arabic, Kakwa, Arabic and Lugbara.
• Knowledge of proper records keeping
• Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations and unit conversions
• Physical ability to lift, load and offload stock
Job Education Requirements: S.4 leaver
All suitably qualified and interested candidates for the above positions should hand deliver their cover letters, academic documents and their detailed CVs indicating day time telephone numbers, address and names of three (3) referees with their addresses to:-
The Human Resource Officer.
Andre Foods International (AFI)
Arua Field Office located at junior quarters Opposite
URA Offices Arua, Next to the Golf Course or Rhino camp office in Yoro.
Or Contact: 0779634958 / 0702901702
NB: Please indicate the location of your interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.