Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the concrete works on the project
Duties & Responsibilities
• Overseeing all activities pertaining to concrete preparation, placement, installation, finishing, and curing.
• Dividing concrete construction projects into different stages and evaluating how much labor and materials are required for each stage.
• Resolving all problems that may affect project quality and completion.
• Consulting blueprints, drawings, and plans to ensure that concrete structures are accurately placed and installed.
• Delegating tasks to concrete laborers and providing overall guidance.
• Maintaining accurate records of the number of hours worked and the number of materials used for each project.
• Ensuring that formwork and shoring are erected, supported, and dismantled based on engineering designs and drawings.
• Inspecting concrete after the formwork and shoring have been removed and instructing concrete laborers on how to correct defects and concrete roughness.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
• Higher National Diploma in a related field or Certificate/training in a related field with 8 years of experience working on construction projects will be considered in lieu of the Higher National Diploma
• 12 years of proven work experience with advanced knowledge of international construction procedures, equipment, and OSH regulations.
• Advanced knowledge in interpreting blueprints, drawings, and plans with expertise in operating heavy machinery.
• Previous experience in international projects.
• Problem Analysis and Resolution.
• Advanced Knowledge of different concrete compositions.
• Knowledge of concrete pump systems.
• Availability to work in multicultural environments and in different Geographic Areas.
Job application procedure
• Interested and qualified? Click here to apply