This position is responsible for advocating, listening, protecting, celebrating and demonstrating the love of Jesus Christ to the Children of Grace (CoG) sponsored children. The ideal coach will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision, self-motivated and trustworthy. A children of Grace Life Coach is to be a Christian role-model for the mentees, providing relevant mentorship, character development, academic, social, spiritual and personal support to the students under their care.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
A Students Life Coach within the Students Life Unit will conduct day to day engaging life coaching sessions for Children of Grace sponsored students with short term (weekly), midterm (Monthly/termly) and long term (After Senior 4, 6, vocational or University) goals for each of their mentees in their academics, social-economic and career development.
The Main Duties Are As Follows:
Students’ Academic support and empowerment (80%)
Schools partnership management (15%)
Other responsibilities (5%)
Core Competencies, Skills, And Abilities
• Commitment to understanding and supporting the vision and mission of Children of Grace.
• Compassion and appreciation for orphans and vulnerable children issues.
• Superior writing and oral communication skills and good report writing skills.
• Significant experience implementing schools/students coaching and empowerment programs.
• Experience in mentoring young people.
• Excellent computer and typing skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point.
• Ability to analyze problems and make sound operational decisions.
• Excellent organizational skills and methodological approach to program management.
• Attention to detail and strong students’ engagement skills.
• Ability to follow through on tasks with minimal supervision.
• Ability to be a team player and leader.
• Professional attitude and appearance.
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Ability to innovate in the delivery of their work.
• Individuals must be ambitious, results-orientated, highly self-motivated and have demonstrated analytical skills.
• The successful candidate will thrive in a multi-cultural environment as part of a rapidly growing and developing the organization.
Please send a motivation letter clearly demonstrating your ability to perform each of the areas in the Job Description and a 2 Page Resume to
with the subject of the email as the position you are applying for.
NOTE: Generic Motivation Letters and Resumes will not be accepted and due to the volume of Applications ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.