Serving over 36,000 clients in 17 districts of the Mid-Western and Central region(s) of Uganda, ENCOT Microfinance Limited (ENCOT) is a social impact, fast growing and innovative MFI operating a network of 10 branches of Hoima, Masindi, Kigumba, Kagadi, Nakasongola, Kawempe, Luweero, Bweyale, Katikara and Karuguuza. ENCOT’s mission is to provide microfinance services to low-income smallholder farmer communities, most especially women, to allow them curve their own paths out of poverty through creation of own jobs. ENCOT is seeking to recruit dynamic, self-motivated and result oriented professionals to urgently fill the following positions:
Sales Executives – Nakasongola.
NOTE: All applicants MUST be residents of the Branches they intend to apply to.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of this position are:-
• To conduct market research by identifying selling possibilities and evaluating customer needs
• To actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold selling networking and social media
• To set up meetings with potential clients listening to their wishes and concerns.
• To prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
• To create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
• To participate on behalf ENCOT in exhibitions and conferences.
• To negotiate/close deals and handle complains or objections.
• To collaborate with team members to achieve good results.
• To gather feedback from customers or prospects and with internal teams.
• Proven experience as sales representative or relevant roles.
• Proficiency/fluent in English and any other two local languages.
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating technics.
• Fast learn and passion for sales.
• Self-motivated with results driven approach.
• Aptitude in delivering attractive presentation.
Education and Experience
• Minimum certificate in Social Work, Education, Business Administration or any other related field.
• Hands on experience in marketing operations is an added advantage.
Note: Field transport and other facilitation will be provided.
Job application procedure
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their applications in PDF format (Cover Letter and CV) by email to [email protected] or hand deliver to any of our branch offices.
All applications should be addressed as below:
The Business Development Manager
ENCOT Microfinance Ltd
Plot 88 Port Road, Masindi
P.O. BOX 389, Masindi
Any documents submitted to ENCOT for application purposes shall not be recalled. Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.