The position is responsible for selling life assurance products to the public and also are charged with the responsibility of segmenting the market, giving value proposition to the customers and diversifying delivery channels of the company’s products and services to grow the available market share as well as giving feedback on market practices and competitor analysis and intelligence in order to boost ICEA profitable growth.
• Identifying, vetting and selling insurance policiesas per the company’s terms and condition
• Organising and coordinating regular market outreach activities – activations – to grow the customer base.
• Ensuring that you give the customer the highest level of quality customer service standards to ensure business retention and growth
• Providing management with regular field monitoring reports in your area of work and key action areas that need attention and following up to ensure implementation / remedial measures are taken
• Preparing and submitting regular & timely field reports on marketing activities in your jurisdiction, marketing activities being undertaken, challenges faced and business acquisition strategies in place
• Preparing, transmitting and strategizing in consultation with the unit leader regular reports on overall business acquisition efforts
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Critical Success Factors for the Job
• Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in any Field
• Professional Marketing qualification like CIM is added advantage.
• Aged 27 and above
• Experience experience in marketing is added advantage
Job application procedure
Send your cv to:
EMAIL: [email protected]