Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 33 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide; regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003. Pride is an equal opportunity employer looking for a competent and experienced individual to fill the position of SALES EXECUTIVE – FOREX to be based at NAKAWA BRANCH. He/she will report directly to the Branch Manager with a dotted line to the Treasury Manager.
Specific responsibilities include;
1. Forex trading functions
Achieve the following monthly targets while on probation:
• A minimum of 84 active trading customers-both buyers and sellers
• Raise a turnover of an equivalent of USD 1,050,000 on both purchase and sale
• Keep updated with market development and trade in foreign exchange consistent with business, risk and compliance guidelines.
• Identify potential clients (importers and exporters) by scanning designated territories.
• Increase number of foreign exchange customers (importers and exporters)
• Attend to walk in clients and make daily call visits to customers outside the branch.
• Ensuring that Forex boards are updated with correct rates.
• Updating the treasury department of real time market trends
• Identifying pricing from competitors and advise Pride on how to price her customers
2. Maintain excellent customer service and ensure client issues are solved.
3. Observe strict adherence to preset work policies and procedures for both Pride and the Regulator.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Economics, Microfinance, Development studies or in any other related field.
• At least one year’s working experience in selling forex products and services.
• She / he must not be more than 35 years.
Job application procedure
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience, apply immediately using www.pridemicrofinance.co.ug under Careers or send your application with a detailed CV to [email protected] . Submit your application not later than Friday April 14, 2023.