Introduction: Founded in Kenya nearly 50 years ago, ETG has emerged as one of Africa’s largest and most respected traders in agricultural products. ETG’s supply chains extend across sub-Saharan Africa, North America, Europe, the Middle East and South East Asian countries. The Group’s supply chain penetrates deep into remote agricultural regions where we procure commodities from smallholder farmers through our strategically located centers. The commodities are then accumulated at ETG warehouses and/or transported to processing facilities, prior to reaching our customers. ETG annually moves almost five million metric tons of agricultural commodities around the world and directly employs more than 7000 people globally. Our portfolio of over 25 different commodities includes: cashews, oilseeds, sugar, coffee, pulses, and wheat, fertilizer, rice, maize and sesame seeds. ETG’S end-to-end agriculture supply chain include:
• Transport to and from any destination globally
• Agriculture processing
• Consumer products
ETG’s steady expansion into one of the world’s most influential food commodity traders is based on our growing strengths:
• Efficient two-directional supply chain management
• Continuous investment in logistic and processing infrastructure Expert knowledge of market trends on all our traded commodities Continued skills development programs for our employees and ongoing recruitment of new talent Experienced and stable executive and senior management.
In order to achieve its strategic goals, Export Trading Company Limited invites applications from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacant positions:
1. SALES AGRONOMIST .
The successful candidates shall be responsible
• generating and increasing sales revenues, identify and grow potential clients and achieve business targets.
• He/She should have good sales and presentation skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, integrity, ability to build and maintain strong relationships, customer focus and good planning and organizing skills.
The interested applicants should have either a
• Bachelor of Science in Agriculture, Bachelor of food science and technology or Bachelor of Science in Agronomy. Bachelor’s degree in Business administration or any qualification in a sales, marketing or business related field will be an added advantage.
• One to two years’ working experience in a sales environment.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
Job Experience Requirements: One to two years
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested persons should submit copies of their applications together with a curriculum vitae, copies of academic transcripts, certificates, or professional qualifications, to Plot 26 & 27, Namanve Industrial Park, Namanve or email: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 22nd November 2019