Toyota Uganda the market leader in Uganda’s automotive industry is seeking to transform it’s business in line with the everchanging market environment in order to exceed our customers’ expectation, deliver the best purchase and ownership experience in our quest to remain the best in the Ugandan market.
LUe call upon agile, passionate, creative, enthusiastic and result driven individuals looking for an exciting challenge to be part of our International Pan-African Group where your talent will shine by taking up the roles below.
Post: Sales Administrator (Ref.No: TUGA/2020/HR/005
The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and with exceptional attention to detail..
- Provide assistance to sales team members in the preparation of proposals, tenders and quotations within timelines agreed with customers
- Put in place an efﬁcient contracts management system to receive, track and follow up on sign off of all customer contracts within agreed SLAs
- Act as the window person to capture and accurately consolidate all customer orders from the sales team for onward stock planning and OTD (order to delivery) management
- Support the Sales Manager and the sales planning team with accurate, real time information/reports on the individual status of the entire order bank
- Liaise with the Logistics department to track and ensure timely deliveries per agreed customer commitments
- Oversee demo/test drive vehicles, coordinate their scheduling, consolidate customer feedback and generate weekly demo utilisation reports
- Record verbal orders and inquiries -walk ins and telephone, and act as a point of contact for customer queries in the absence of any Sales staff.
- Lead coordinator of all kaizen initiatives/projects aimed at improving sales department process efﬁcienciesJob Knowledge, Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Sales, and Marketing or related ﬁeld
- At least 2 years demonstrable experience coordinating multiple projects in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ﬂexibility to prioritise as necessary
- Ability to listen, build rapport with customers and qualify their requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (candidates may be required to present a business idea to a selected audience)
- Tech sawy with proﬁcient IT skills and a working knowledge of databases as well as Microsoft Ofﬁce programs.
Job Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Experience: 2 years
Toyota Uganda is an equal opportunity employer that strives to employ people who are best qualiﬁed and suited for the relevant position. The company reserves the right to appoint people who may display qualities other than listed above
Interested candidates should submit via email a cover letter, detailed CV with scanned copies of academic certiﬁcates merged in one document.
Due to anticipated large.volume of applicants, we will strive to respond to all prospective employees however should you not have heard from us 4 weeks from the deadline below, consider your application unsuccessful.
Email to: email@example.com