To ensure proper management of assigned credit facilities in default in such a way as to ensure that loss to PCL is minimized, controlled or avoided..
Key Result Areas
• Conduct a daily review of the region’s arrears position and advise on the progress of recovery of all loans in arrears as per recovery policies.
• Monitor and Coordinate recovery activities for loans at the different branches within the region in line with the recovery policies.
• Co-ordinate and carryout submissions promptly to the votes in the region.
• Follow up on all deduction schedules to the votes.
• Represent the institution in court sessions in liaison with the immediate supervisor.
• Ensure set collection targets are achieved.
• Develop and implement collection strategies in line with the company rules and policies.
• A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
• A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in debt collection.
• Financial analysis skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
• High level of integrity.
• Communication skills.
Job Education: Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
Job Experience: A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in debt collection
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The HR Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: email@example.com,
Deadline: 25th March 2020