Responsible for ensuring all products produced meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance. Promoting personal safety and that of others around you, and protecting the environment through following guidelines and implementing them.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct all online tests on products and materials, using the necessary tools to ensure all parameters meet requirements.
• In liaison with the QC team leader, troubleshoot online process activities to maintain quality and food safety, in conjunction with process owners.
• Prepare and assist the QC Team leader in preparing quality reports.
• To manage and control on line attendants for better quality and food safety.
• Analysis of all quality parameters and reporting on daily basis.
• To make sure all products being produce are within internal standards and communication of any deviation from internal standards.
• To make sure proper cleanliness, CIP, COP is being followed.
• To inspect each raw material meant for production on line and communicating and deviating material.
• To make sure final batch preparation testing done and batch is within internal standard to release for production.
• Participate in review and implementation of improvement programs regarding quality and food safety management system and its documentation, particularly HACCP system to ensure effectiveness
• Keep up to date with all related quality legislation and compliance issues
• Ensure GMPs/GHPs are effectively implemented throughout the company in liaison with the GMP/GHP Supervisor.
• In liaison with the QC Team leader, communicate any critical compliance risks/non-conformances noted from online activities to senior management (QM)
• Assist in assuring ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
• Evaluate online quality events, incidents, queries, and complaints and report any deviations to QM.
• Utilize guidance documents, international standards, or consensus standards and interpret for guidance.
• Assist in coordinating and supporting internal audits and audits conducted by third parties
• Participate in root cause analyses and implement preventive and corrective action plans
• Ensure a safe working environment and ensure availability of environmentally friendly practices in conformance to local and national regulations.
• Perform any other task as per management request.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences, Laboratory Sciences, Chemistry, Food Science and Technology or any other related field from a recognized university. OR,
• A Diploma in the above areas with previous experience in a similar post.
• Fresh with Three months satisfactory on Job Training. One year of experience on similar role in busy environment is preferred.
Employee Type: Employee
Duration: Full Time
Salary: Shall be determined after the interview
Location: Plot 32/33, Bombo Road, Kawempe, Kampala, Uganda
Valid till: December 17, 2021
Job application procedure
Apply at: https://www.harissint.com/job/quality-controller-online-1-position/