To support the PR team with various administrative tasks. It is an entry level position that will be instrumental in the development and execution of PR plans and strategies.
• Assist in organizing and execution of events, campaigns etc.
• Conduct research to support PR planning
• Support relations with stakeholders, media, vendors etc.
• Maintaining the PR database, documenting media coverage, and tracking PR metrics.
• Developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients, stakeholders, media, and vendors.
• Keep calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.) and media lists
• Respond to public inquiries via phone or email and maintain the public relations database.
• Undertake general administrative and clerical duties for the department.
• Other Projects assigned By PR Manager
• A Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, or a similar field.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
• Proven experience as PR assistant or similar position
• Understanding of PR and marketing concepts and practices
• Willingness to follow industry trends and current methods
Job Qualifications : Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please follow this link to apply