Established in 1994 Naguru Teenage Information and Health Centre (NTHIC) is a pioneer organization in providing youth friendly sexual and reproductive health services in Uganda. The aim of the NTHIC is to provide youth friendly services and create a safe space where young people can be empowered and receive quality ASRH related information guidance and other services. NTHIC wishes to recruit a competent and skilled senior management team to take the organization to another level. Below are summaries of the positions detailed JDs may be requested from NTHIC.
• Provide program management direction/ leadership and guidance and ensure NTIHC overall programmatic strategic objectives are met.
• The framework of the NTIHC policies and procedures and the requirements of local and international program management are adhered to and complied.
• Coordination of the SBCC, Advocacy, Integrated ASRH service Delivery and Capacity Building components are in sync, complimentary, integrated.
• Bachelor degree in Medicine, Public Health, Nursing, or social sciences, Development studies or related field from a recognized University.
• Master’s degree in Public Health or related field from a recognized institution preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years working experience, with at least 3 at management level in program management in an NGO, or related institution with a bias towards the ASRHR sector.
Job application procedure
Applications for the above positions to include cover letter and CV not more than three pages) should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before COB 24th May 2021. Please indicate in subject matter position you are applying. Detailed job descriptions may be picked from NTHIC in Bugolobi Opposite Shell during working hours starting on Tuesday, 25th May 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.