Health Partners is recruiting for the following job.
1. Professional or advanced degree in health, business or marketing is required.
2. Two years’ management or supervisory experience of 3 or more staff. Proven ability to lead by example—helping others through a process of active learning.
3. Three or more years’ experience developing win-win partnerships with other organizations
4. Ability to prioritize and adjust quickly without losing overall direction.
5. Strengths and experience in public speaking—ability to convey complex messages to different audiences adjusting channels of communication and delivery to achieve results.
6. Ability to think through complex challenges to develop step by step plans to make progress toward goals.
7. Ability to meet deadlines and follow through to make measureable progress on long term plans even as enabling factors change and new priorities and opportunities arise.
8. Strong desire to see efforts through a process of change to successful completion.
9. The successful candidate will possess excellent verbal communication skills.
10. This person will be positive and self-motivated.
11. The ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is important in this role.
12. Must have experience in gender programming, training trainers and/or working with youth to build vision and support self-efficacy and action to achieve specific goals.
13. This position is based in Kampala, Uganda with frequent travel requirements.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Salary is commensurate with experience. Full medical insurance benefits are included. The PM reports to the Chief of Party on site.
Job Education Requirements: Professional or advanced degree in health, business or marketing
Job Experience Requirements: Two years’ management or supervisory experience of 3 or more staff. Proven ability to lead by example—helping others through a process of active learning.