• Develop and consolidate procurement plans, trackers and records.
• Manage the procurement process as per FRC Procurement Manual.
• Ensure procurement activities are transparent and commands value for money to the project.
• Ensure FRC-supplier relationship is maintained.
• Timely submission of supplier payments to finance for payment.
• Maintain and update records of all documents related to assets.
• Carry out periodic store count/take.
• Keep safe custody of all project materials.
• Maintain and update monthly stock movement report.
• Monitor the loading and off-loading of project materials and items to ensure accuracy.
• Responsible for receipt of all deliveries in the stores.
• Diploma in Procurement and Logistics Management, or in a relevant field.
• At least 2 years’ experience in Procurement and Logistics Management.
• Experience in preparing procurement plans and following through standard procurement processes along with vendor contracts management.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Email Application to [email protected] by 5pm. on 27th June 2023.
Application and CVs Should be ONE PDF document and a maximum of 5 pages.
• Include in your application letter:
• Mention in the subject line the position you are applying for.
• Include your gross salary request.
• Contact details (email and telephone) of 3 professional reference persons.
• Do not include copies of any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from FRC by 30th July 2023, your application has not been successful. Please note that FRC does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process.
FRC is committed to observing all local, national, and international laws that protect children, vulnerable adults, and basic human rights of all. FRC is committed to a policy of zero tolerance for sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment (SEAH) and expects anyone who works for FRC to uphold protection and safeguarding as a priority.