To plan and oversee all activities of YWCA VTI and o ensure that the vision, mission and objectives of YWCA VTI are achieved.
To provide technical curriculum leadership and guidance in the academic programs .
Responsibilities and Tasks
• Plan, direct, co-ordinate and ensure effective implementation of the institution’s education programmes, students and staff activities within the limits set by Ministry of Education Authorities, the Board of Directors and the Governing council.
• Attend to human resource matters of the institution in conformity with the prevailing policies and statutory regulations.
• Initiate development projects for the institution and mobilize resources for their implementation
• Ensure annual reviews of the existing programs and curriculum and recommend new ones in line with the objectives of the institution
• Prepare – progress and summary reports for presentation and submission to the governing council, the Board of Directors and Ministry of Education
• Establish and maintain relationships with other educational industrial and other relevant stakeholders
• Be the minute secretary to the governing Council.
Qualifications and experience required
• Only ladies of 35- 40 years of age are encouraged to apply
• Hons. Degree in Education or Business from a recognized university
• A diploma in HR Management
• A Master’s Degree in Educational Management is an added advantage.
• Proficiency in computer applications is a must
• A post graduate qualification in Technical /vocational Teacher education is an added advantage
• Must have served in the education service for at least 10 years and three years at a managerial level.
Job Education Requirements: Hons. Degree in Education or Business
Job Experience Requirements: 10 years
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Applications along with most recent CV with three references, certified copies of relevant academic testimonials and a day time contact should be submitted to the address below not later than October 18, 2019. You can either hand deliver or E-mail to [email protected]
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted