1. Manage and lead the team of carpenters and others team members.
2. Setting out the foundation as per the drawing.
3. Guid the masons to construct concrete footing prefabricated units in accordance with Executive Design Drawings.
4. Assemble prefabricated house as per the assembly manual.
5. Follow up with the Plumber and Electrician to ensure the flow of installation is smooth and completed on time.
6. Ability to read and understand shop drawings and mentor team to build plans accurately and with precision.
7. Health & Safety is a priority in all aspects of this role.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
1. The applicants should hold a certificate in carpentry or a closely related and from a recognized college.
2. At least five years of working experience as a prefabricated house installation technician and especially worked with UN or UNMISS for prefabricated house assembly.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
The following document should be attached to the application: –
CV and Copies of education Level.
Language: – Communicating fluently in English
LOCATION – south sudan
Interested /eligible applicants can send their application with all relevant documents within ten (10) days from the date of announcement to the following emails address:
nygrecruitment Email: [email protected]