KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Technical Support to project implementation on MEAL activities
• Support M&E activities across different project implementation sites including monitoring data quality, tracking the progress of activities, and contributing to staff capacity building initiatives.
• Monitor and provide feedback on achievement of project set targets.
• Build capacity of field staff in the use of data capture tools, procedures and reporting including mobile data collection that is disaggregated by location, age and sex/gender.
• Support any project interventions such as baselines and end line studies when necessary.
Data management and Analysis
• Keep track of project performance and progress using the indicator tracking matrix.
• Facilitate data collection by guiding the field teams on how data flows between or among them.
• Review the data collection and management systems gaps at field level to identify and fill such.
• Conduct field visits to validate and verify the accuracy and quality of data collected.
• Assist in analysis of indicator results, and in providing feedback where project activities and interventions are falling short, meeting, or exceeding the expected outputs based on available data.
• Support proper filing of records at field level for easy retrieval, putting into consideration the need to maintain confidentiality and data security.
• Comply with the data integrity, protection, and security policies of FRC.
Communication and Reporting
• Support in the review and analysis of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports while noting potential bottlenecks in project implementation to recommend timely action.
• Participate in project team meetings within FRC to review project performance and action planning.
• Collate and provide feedback to project beneficiaries on emerging issues in the field and support the organisation of field missions to donors and other stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation/ Project Management/ Statistics.
• At least 2 years work experience in similar position.
• Excellent verbal and written communication ability.
• Should be flexible, innovative, with good record keeping, communication, interpersonal skills.
• Computer literacy with knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
Job application procedure
Email Application [email protected] by the end of 18th February 2024
Application and CVs Should be ONE PDF document and a maximum of 5 pages.
Include in your application letter:
• Your gross salary request.
• Contact details (email and telephone) of 3 professional reference persons. Do not include copies of any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from FRC by 15th March 2024, your application has not been successful.
Please note that FRC does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process.
FRC is committed to observing all local, national, and international laws that protect children, vulnerable adults, and basic human rights of all. FRC is committed to a policy of “zero tolerance for sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment (SEAH)” and expects anyone who works for FRC to uphold protection and safeguarding as a priority.