The role holder will be responsible for; formulating merchant acquisition and the implementation of the overall merchant strategy within assigned territory for medium & semi large business niche / segments from identification, creation & management to business scale up as well as team management for resources assigned.
Key Result Areas
• Formulation of the tactical plan & roll out of the merchant strategy across the country to tie up all small merchants, medium & semi large.
• Ownership & achievements of daily, monthly, quarterly & annual targets within the segment.
• Ownership and Identification of potential prospects & leading pitches to ensure closure within the niche
• Merchant Training & Management
• Revenue growth
• Ensuring that all appointed merchants are well branded & product fully merchandised.
• Timely reporting.
• Minimum of a university degree preferably in Business Studies or related field
• 3 years’ experience in Business development and sales team management preferably in FMCG or Financial services industry
• Business development skills.
• Team work
• Leadership skills
• Communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Attach copies of all academic documents.
• Soliciting of influence of any nature will lead to an automatic disqualification.
• We regret that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Applicants who do not hear from us within 1 week from the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Job application procedure
Interested Candidates are invited to submit their applications to the email address below. Please attach your CV, academic qualifications and day phone contact.
Send Email to: [email protected] and clearly indicate the email subject as “Merchant Acquisition Manager”
Closing date: 25th June