Media Producer – Spanora Media Limited
We are a fast growing, medium sized media firm in Kampala – Uganda. Established in 2019, we are a young but, vibrant, creative enterprise looking towards addressing the customers’ needs in content creation and dissemination for business, leisure and learning.
Backed with state-of-art equipment, we are a very ambitious organisation with a team of not only highly skilled personnel, but also with complementary skills that uses technology to leverage our efforts.
We are searching for a very creative and self-driven Media Producer. The position holder shall be tasked with end-to-end execution of client’s projects. Working with other members from the department, he/she shall play vital roles from pre-production, production and post production. Our ideal candidate is someone who can execute a project from end to end keeping in mind quality management and proper reporting..
Duties and Responsibilities
The Media Producer’s roles will largely include;
• Understand the projects’ objectives and create the production strategy.
• Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
• Develop a strategy that fits within an overall goals and objectives of the projects and ensure their success, no matter how success is defined.
• Research and develop story ideas and prepare final story proposals for approval.
• Review concepts and write scripts
• Develop storyboards, scripts, and schematics based on project objectives.
• Develop production plan and schedule for assigned projects.
• Analyze resource requirements and equipment needs for production.
• Make shooting arrangements such as identifying shooting spots, hiring crew, reserving equipment, and making transportation arrangements.
• Discover the messages that should be coming across in the video in order to make sure those messages are heard loud and clear throughout the whole production output.
• Apply visual storytelling skills to develop multimedia pieces.
• Arrange all required equipment and logistics for a successful shoot.
• Co-ordinate and provide directions to set-up, character management, on-site creative direction and quality control of shooting.
• Capture studio-quality photographs and video
• Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
• Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
• Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
• Create rough and final cuts
• Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
• Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
• Manage production timelines
• Quality management
• Present to management team
• A relevant degree from a recognized institution
• At least four years’ experience in a related position
• Highly creative and good at developing concepts and ideas for implementation
• Well skilled in end to end videography (preproduction, production and post production)
• Skilled in both still and motion graphics plus animations
• Knowledgeable on audio production.
• Exceptionally knowledgeable in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition, Cinema 4D and Autodesk Maya software.
Job Experience: 4 years’ experience
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you meet the requirements for this position, send your profile / CV to email@example.com before the 14th June, 2020.