Paper toils (u) ltd is a leading paper industry that manufactures comfort Toilet papers, Nannies (big and small sizes), jumbo rolls, and cores, paper Boards and Egg trays.
The company seeks to recruit self-driven, Hardworking, qualified, competent and highly motivated individuals with high ethical values to fill the following position
1. Mechanical Engineer (1 VACANCY) .
Scope of the Assignment/ key Responsibilities:
• Plan, coordinate and manage the different departmental works in an efficient manner.
• Regularly reviewing the procedures and methods of work in the dept., amending them to improve departmental efficiency and that the set procedures are being followed.
• Focus closely on preventive maintenance and diagnose breakdown problems.
• Introduce asset care programs, control maintenance tools and equipment while monitoring and control maintenance costs.
• Ensuring there is proper daily work planning, work allocation to your staff, monitor that the staff are executing the assigned work well and evaluating the staff performance.
• Schedule routine maintenance works and respond to equipment faults immediately
• Develop strategies to improve overall reliability at work.
• Performance management and assessments.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• An Upper Second degree In Mechanical & Production Engineering.
• Age 28years and above
• A minimum of 1yr and above working experience with a reputable organization will be an added advantage.
• Good computing and leadership skills
• Must have a flexible and trainable mind with an ability to take right decisions.
• Must be creative, result oriented and able to work with minimal or no supervision.
Job Education: Upper Second degree In Mechanical & Production Engineering
Job Experience Requirements: 1yr
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested Nationals who meet the requirements should submit their applications which include their CV, copies of academic documents, addressed and delivered to; email@example.com or hand deliver to our factory in Mbalala Mukono, p.o.Box 23643 Kampala.
Deadline for receiving applications is 15th February 2020. Email -Should not exceed 5MB.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted