Toyota Uganda the market leader in Uganda’s automotive industry is seeking to transform it’s business in line with the everchanging market environment in order to exceed our customers’ expectation, deliver the best purchase and ownership experience in our quest to remain the best in the Ugandan market. LUe call upon agile, passionate, creative, enthusiastic and result driven individuals looking for an exciting challenge to be part of our International Pan-African Group where your talent will shine by taking up the roles below.
Post: Marketing & Communications Coordinator (REF NO: TUGA/2020/HR/002)
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, event planning, digital marketing, and social media. The Marketing & Communications coordinator must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines..
- Develop and implement tactical marketing plans as well as long-term marketing strategies and advertising campaigns aimed at creating and increasing brand awarenessl preference for Toyota Uganda’s products and services
- Coordinate and align the brand strategy for our different product offerings with the corporate marketing plan
- Plan, develop, implement and manage the overall digital marketing strategy
- Ensure timely implementation of the annual marketing calendar through proactive coordination of relevant stakeholder engagements while driving urgency and speed of execution ’
- Develop and implement evaluation and measurement tools to assess ROI and KP|s for all marketing campaigns and communication activities.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities and translate ﬁndings into proactive actions to achieve market share growth
- Manage a coordinated response to media inquiries and maintain relationships with journalists and other members of the press
- Support all internal communication initiatives and events with a view of driving staff engagement and creating knowledgeable and passionate brand ambassadorsJob Knowledge, Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Joumalism, or business-related ﬁeld ‘
- Post graduate qualiﬁcation in CIM or a related professional course in Communications will be an added advantage
- Strategic planner with a creative ﬂair. A high—level thinker with ability to conceptualise, plan and execute campaigns that deliver strong and measurable results
- At least Three (3) years of experience in content management, creative writing, advertising concepts and media negotiations
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices. Experience with BZC social media, digital analytics tools, Ad platforms, email campaigns and SEO/SEM will be an added advantage
- Demonstrable event planning and coordination experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (candidates may be required to submit writing samples and/or deliver a business pitch to a selected audience)Job Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Experience: 3 years
Toyota Uganda is an equal opportunity employer that strives to employ people who are best qualiﬁed and suited for the relevant position. The company reserves the right to appoint people who may display qualities other than listed above
Interested candidates should submit via email a cover letter, detailed CV with scanned copies of academic certiﬁcates merged in one document.
Due to anticipated large.volume of applicants, we will strive to respond to all prospective employees however should you not have heard from us 4 weeks from the deadline below, consider your application unsuccessful.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org