Marketers create and execute marketing strategies to promote a company, product or service. They work for specific companies selling their own products or for marketing firms that have businesses as clients.
- overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
- conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences.
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- promotional activities.
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information.
- writing and proofreading creative copy.