Job Title: Manager Treasury Sales
Reports To: Head Financial Markets
The Treasury Sales Manager will provide treasury solutions to bank’s Corporate, Retail and SME clients, to meet client’s desired Foreign Exchange, ¬xed income and investment requirements with the aim of increasing bank’s share of wallet and achieving bank’s overall strategic ¬nancial objectives.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
• Provide leadership to a team of Treasury sales dealers.
• In charge of monitoring the performance & productivity of the Treasury Sales team. Keep track of Product Sales and performance on an on-going basis.
• Actively follow up with counterparts in , Business and Personal Banking on FX related client requirements.
• Pro-actively support in marketing the defined product o¬ering in FX and Fixed income to Corporate, retail and SME clients and enhance the business turnover and profitability.
• Support the Treasury Sales team develop a robust and loyal core customer base by building relationships with key decision-makers to grow business in line with the bank’s goals.
• Strengthen the customer penetration in the increasingly important foreign exchange / Treasury Products area.
• Support the Treasury Sales team in promoting cross-sell of FX products & referrals from other units by sponsoring various campaigns, incentives structures, training support etc.
• Actively contribute, provide inputs in the new product development tailor made for the bank’s chosen client segments.
• Stay abreast with the latest market developments, Competitors tactical mapping and market intelligence.
• Support marketing activity of the defined product offering to enhance the business turnover and profitability.
• Improve process flows to increase efficiency. Keep track of products and marketing initiative of competitor banks in the market Migrate best practices to and from competition.
• Maintain a high standard of customer service to increase Bank’s market shares visa- vis existing customers and enlarging the customer base. Support Service unit on Foreign Exchange and fixed income matters / complaints.
• Ensure that the customer related queries are handled with complete customer satisfaction. Maintain a professional service & high profile to enhance the reputation of the bank.
• To ensure control requirements of the business are adhered to in line with bank procedures and policies.
• Ensure full awareness of all policies and procedures issued in relation to AML, FATCA, KYC and report any suspicious transactions supervising o¬icers.
• Ensure full awareness of all policies relating to operational risk, sales processes, mis selling, in order to manage and mitigate all operational, reputational and business risks. Read, understand, and comply with all provisions of the dealer’s code of conduct.
Education & Training
• The ideal candidate should have a numerate or business-related degree.
• ACI Certification.
Skills & Experience
• A minimum of three years’ experience in a middle / senior Treasury sales role
• Previous exposure and experience in Treasury product sales with Knowledge of foreign exchange markets and trends of major currencies.
• Thorough understanding of the local and international ¬nancial services industry.
• Extensive knowledge of consumer banking products and exposure to Investment & Treasury structured product sales.
• Strong aptitude for Sales, lead management and deal closure.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Financial analysis Skills: Ability to analyse market information and provide structured solutions. Excellent leadership qualities with ability to motivate subordinates.
• Excellent communications, negotiations skills, sensitivity to local cultural issues and interpersonal skills.
• Analytical business and investment appraisal Skills: Able to provide advice and cause/effect evaluation to support business decision making.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The Following Documents Should Accompany The Application Strictly Online
• Detailed CV.
• Copies of academic documents.
• Applicants address and daytime telephone contacts.
• Postal/email address and daytime telephone contact of three referees of good standing in society one of which should be your current Supervisor.
Mode of application
Please send your application to [email protected] and put the job you are applying as the Subject (Strictly) Applications must reach the address above by Wednesday 12th April 2023 Take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B Applicants should be willing to work in any place that PostBank branches are located.