Reports to: Senior Manager Network Quality & Performance Management
MTN-Uganda is the leading telecommunications Company in Uganda, providing payphone, fixed lines, fax/data, internet and mobile services.
Job summary: The Manager Network Performance & Reporting will be tasked with Reporting, analytics and monitoring of Network quality and performance metrics.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactive monitoring and trending of KPIs with professional interpretation that will enable network performance improvement
- Developing and implementing comprehensive analytics that allow raw data to be transformed into business insights
- Representing Network department in internal cross functional and external forums giving and gathering Network performance impacts from the decision there of
- Ensuring data accuracy and consistent routine and on-demand reporting on network quality and performance to internal and external, executive OPS review and board.
- Tracking network performance improvement through benchmark drive testing, resolution of 142 complaints and closure of NPS findings
- Develop reporting systems and dashboards to help with regular monitoring of network performance metrics
- Post projects review to ensure business continuity with no service impact
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold BSc Electrical/Telecommunications Engineering
- At least five years in Network/Service Planning or Network operations
- Advanced Telecommunications and network technologies
- Proficiency in Advanced Microsoft Software (MS Excel, MS Project, MS Work, MS Power Point, SharePoint etc.)
- Drive testing tools
- Analytics and dashboard creation
- Supervisory and Leadership
- A highly specialized technologist with mathematical, statistical and problem-solving abilities. Lateral thinking and general systems-interconnectivity knowledge
- Excellent PC and computing skills.
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Leadership and Team work
NB: Please note that presentation of false academic documents and certification will lead to criminal prosecution.
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should email their Job Applications with detailed CVs, certified copies of academic certificates (originals are to be presented at the interview), recent pay-slip and copy of driving permit to ugrecruitment.UG@mtn.com,
Please use this format in the Subject Line i.e. Manager Network Performance & Reporting-Surname First Name-current Dept.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.