• Perform highly diversified duties of installation and maintenance of production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
• provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Performs simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
• Perform all machine work including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
• Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Diagnoses problems, replaces or repairs parts, tests and makes adjustments.
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
• Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
• Operates a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
• Detects faulty operations, defective material and reports those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
• Receive work orders and determine what parts, equipment and services are needed to perform necessary maintenance and repair work.
• Complies with safety regulations and maintains clean and orderly work areas
• A minimum of a diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a relevant discipline in relation to engineering.
• He should have knowledge in boilers, pipe fitting and welding
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
• Prior experience working in general maintenance, plumbing or HVAC
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please click on the link to apply.