• The maintenance supervisor position is responsible for supervising highly diversified duties of installation, troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance and monitoring facility equipment use in accordance to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
• Provides support to the plant, and monitors equipment usage to maximize production output.
• Completes planned and corrective maintenance to ensure safety and reliability.
• Provides detailed reports for all work completed within the computerized maintenance management system.
• Trouble shoots and identifies route cause on complex processes and automated equipment.
• Organizes with the support of head of sections (Electrical, plumbing, AC, workshop) the maintenance schedule before the action plan is done.
• Improves standard equipment and minimizes down time and reporting issues.
• Performs any other task as per management request.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline.
• He should have knowledge in boilers, welding, pipefitting, inside/outside machinist.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
Job application procedure
Please click on the link to apply.