• Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
• Operate all manufacturing equipment (including new technologies) efficiently and safely
• Operate and monitor production line(s) to ensure efficiency
• Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws and conduct quality checks periodically
• Expedite repairs to line, working with maintenance as necessary (Perform preventative maintenance and troubleshoot problems during machine operation
• Maintain activity logs
• Test operation of machines periodically
• Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisor
• Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
• A minimum of a diploma or bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Automotive or Electrical Engineering.
• A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
Job application procedure
Apply through https://www.harissint.com/job/machine-operators-_-10-positions/