Uganda Kolping Society is seeking to recruit suitably qualified Ugandans to ﬁll the under listed vacant positions.
Post: Loans Ofﬁcer- Kolping Microﬁnance (u) Ltd (1)
Reports to: Branch Manager
Age Limit: 22 – 35 years
Remuneration: Attractive and Competitive .
Qualiﬁcation and Person Speciﬁcation
• A BA in Micro Finance, Bachelor of Business Administration, development Studies, social sciences or any other related discipline from a recognized Institution.
• At least 2 years working experience in a busy and reputable organization
• Computer literate with skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Officer of high caliber, dedication and integrity.
• High levels of numeric, written and verbal communication skills and business acumen Group mobilization skills
• Capacity to meet tight deadlines with efﬁciency.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Identify, enroll and train clients following the institution’s training policies and procedures.
• Appraise Loans
• Recommend to the loans Committee loans to be disbursed
• Make a follow up on the disbursed loans to ensure that they are put to proper use
• Arrange and ensure that disbursed loans are recovered as per the set repayment schedules
• Prepare monthly and annual loans reports
• Keep proper records of clients’ loan security documents
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 2 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should ﬁll application forms to be got from any Kolping Hotels, or National Office in Hoima or could be downloaded from www.kolpingug.org . Copies of your academic certificates, a detailed CV, three referees (with written recommendations) one of whom should be a priest and a day time telephone contact, should be addressed to:
The Administrative Secretary,
Uganda Kolping Society,
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should reach the office of the Administrative Secretary in Hoima not later than Friday 19th February 2021 at 5:00pm. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.