Uganda National Bureau of Standards (UNBS) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Trade Industry and Cooperatives responsible for standardization, Quality Assurance, Metrology and Laboratory Testing (SQMT) with the objective of facilitating fair trade, promoting local industries and Consumer protection.
UNBS is looking for highly motivated candidates, result-oriented and qualified professionals with integrity for employment to fill the posts below;
1. Legal Counsel – 1 Position on four year renewable contract
UNBS is an equal opportunities employer.
The details of this job advert are on the UNBS website: www.unbs.go.ug .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested persons with the requirements are encouraged to apply as per the guidance below;
• Please follow the link thus; https://hrm.unbs.go.ug/jobs/apply
• Use your email address for registration
• Fill in all tabs as per the application as required
• Attach your updated CV with mobile telephone numbers indicated, copies of academic qualifications and national identity card under the tab for documents
• Complete your application by clicking “submit” application
• No hand delivered applications will be received
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. UNBS does not request for any payments at any stage of recruitment and review process only shortlisted candidates will be contacted Applications are open from 30th September to 14th October 2019, 5.00pm.