JR/2021/71 – IT Applications Administrator
Age Limit: 35 Years
Experience: 3 Years
No. of Vacancies: 1
Minimum Academic Qualification Required: Bachelors
## Qualification Code Qualification Name
1 B.CS B. Computer Sciences
2 BIT B. Information Technology
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The IT Applications Administrator will design, implement, and maintain all Pride’s IT applications in line with policies and operating procedures, departmental plans, risk and regulatory frameworks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain all IT application services including but not limited to Core Banking Systems, Internet Banking, Treasury, LOS, AML.
• Test, install, upgrade and monitor all IT applications across the Pride’s network in line with departmental plans.
• Diagnose, fix and report system errors through logical execution and complex troubleshooting methods.
• Monitor utility and warranty for all Pride’s IT application services in line with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
• Maintain and monitor disaster recovery and business continuity of all IT application services in line with the risk and regulatory frameworks.
• Regularly analyse customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Develop, document and improve the various processes and procedures for the systems under the function in line with business goals and priorities.
• Develop mechanisms for the resolution of all IT application service requests in line with service level agreements.
• Develop, document and improve the various processes and procedures for the systems applications under the function.
• Prepare and submit reports for systems under your docket as and when required.
• BSc (Honors) Information Technology, computer science, Software engineering or computer engineering.
• ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
• At least three years of experience in managing business applications running on Web Logic
• Technical Training in Basic Linux Systems Administration
• Web logic System Administration.
Job application procedure
Use the link below to apply.