Summary: The U.S. Mission in Uganda is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Human Resources Assistant (LE Services).
The work schedule for this position is:
Full Time, 40 hours per week
Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time following receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
Supervisory Position: No
The incumbent works on all aspects of the LE Staff program at post that includes the position classification advisory role, the preparation of all types of personnel actions, preparing resignations and disciplinary actions; preparing staffing patterns; assisting with the Mission Awards program, and LE Staff compensation and benefits processing. Maintains personnel records and files and prepares periodic and non-recurring reports.
Qualifications and Evaluations
Completion of two years of general college studies is required.
• Minimum three years of progressively responsible experience in human resources or administrative field is required.
Evaluations: (This may be tested)
• English level III (Good working knowledge) Reading/Writing/Speaking is required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook) as well proficiency in using the internet as a resource.
• Strong writing skills is required to produce and update complex reports, spreadsheets, and correspondence.
• Must have excellent customer service and communication skills to manage in-person and virtual communications. Must be organized, diligent and able to work under pressure.
• Good interpersonal skills are required.
• The full performance level of this position is also expected to have skills in using proprietary software directly related to their job duties such as MClass, Overseas Personnel System (OPS), Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA), etc.
Qualifications: All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Job application procedure
Interested applicants?Click here to apply