We are looking for result oriented professionals who can work under minimum supervision .
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
1. Reporting and Records Management:
• Generating reports on operational activities.
• Carrying out the filing and documentation of staff personal details.
• Providing proper maintenance of human resources records and data such as manpower positions with entries and exits.
• Opening files for new staff.
2. Leave Schedule Implementation:
• Receiving staff-leave requests, updating the inventory of staff leave and ensuring timely clearances and approvals by appropriate Heads of Department.
• Obtaining leave schedules from Heads of Department and coordinating implementation of the same.
3. Administrative Support:
• Responding to staff concerns and escalating major issues to the HR Manager.
• Coordinating students’ internship placement in liaison with HR Manager and HODs respectively.
• Giving timely feedback to HR Manager on employee HR/welfare issues.
4. Coordinate Staff Entry:
• Maintaining the staff file, obtaining bio data forms and updating the HR database.
• Processing staff identity and medical cards.
• Following up on the employee probation and ensuring appropriate actions are taken.
5. Staff Exit:
• Providing the clearance form duly signed by the HODs and Head of Sections.
• Following up to ensure that staff fill Retirement Benefits Scheme forms and processing of the same.
• Processing staff terminal benefits as per the policy and with guidance of the HR Manager.
6. Staff Contracts Monitoring:
• Following up and monitoring staff contracts and implementing appropriate actions.Skills And Knowledge Required
• Understanding of HR practices
• Proficiency in computer applications
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of the labour laws
• People management skills
• Listening and counselling
Qualifications And Experience:
• Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resource Management or Industrial Organization Psychology, Social Sciences or a Business related field
• Three years’ experience in similar position in a busy commercial environment
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job application procedure
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in taking up any of the above opportunities, send your application, accompanied by a detailed CV and copies of your academic certificates to the Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – not later than 5th May 2020.
Please note that applying is strictly online and the position you are applying for should be the subject of your email. Combine all your documents into one file attachment