The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure that the Human Resource & Administration procedures are followed and implemented in compliance with the FRC defined systems and processes. The position is responsible for providing professional guidance to the Receptionist.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Human Resource Roles
• Participate in the recruitment process, involving receipt and sorting of all applications, verification of academic documents, reference checks and regret to unsuccessful candidates.
• Prepare support staff on-boarding documentation.
• Arrange and prepare orientation schedules for all the newly hired staff and provide them with the necessary start-up paperwork.
• Provide staff updates to the insurance service providers for both medical and GPA insurances.
• Prepare the monthly payroll related documentation to justify the computations of the staff salaries.
• Track the staff leave database and provide monthly updates to all staff of their used and balance days’ status.
• Process of visas, work permits and travel arrangements for expatriate staff.
• Ensure that the office has adequate stationery and consumables for staff use.
• Print, photocopy, bind and scan of official documents when required.
• Liaise with the FRC Head Quarters to set up staff emails and addresses.
• Arrange for accommodation for staff and venues for organizational meetings.
• Ensure a clean and tidy office work environment.
• Follow up FRC Registration and NGO Board.
• Prepare payment of all Office utilities
• Procure staff ID cards, Business Cards, mobile phones and SIM cards.
Education & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in HR management or in a relevant field.
• At least 2 years’ experience in Human Resource Management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication ability.
• He/she Should be flexible, innovative, with good record keeping, report compilation, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Computer literacy with knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook
Job application procedure
Email Application [email protected] by the end of 18th February 2024
Application and CVs Should be ONE PDF document and a maximum of 5 pages.
Include in your application letter:
• Your gross salary request.
• Contact details (email and telephone) of 3 professional reference persons. Do not include copies of any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from FRC by 15th March 2024, your application has not been successful.
Please note that FRC does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process.
FRC is committed to observing all local, national, and international laws that protect children, vulnerable adults, and basic human rights of all. FRC is committed to a policy of “zero tolerance for sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment (SEAH)” and expects anyone who works for FRC to uphold protection and safeguarding as a priority.