The company is seeking to recruit a highly competent, motivated and professional individual to ﬁll the position of Graduate trainee inventory management.
The Graduate trainee Inventory Management Officer will receive, issue and record stores in the organisation
Report To: Manager Finance Operations .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receives, keeps retrieves and issues stores in accordance with the established procedures;
• Receives and compiles requisition orders;
• Verifies invoices against goods received notes;
• Posts and maintains stores records; and
• Undertakes stock-taking and stock-inspection.
• Records invoices and supplies
• Checks and verifies invoices and issues notes
• Ensures proper storage of stock.
• Supervises vehicle loading and offloading.
• Takes stock of stores
• Records damaged, obsolete and expired items.
• Maintains stores records.
• Issues stock in accordance with the established procedures.
• Controls and maintains inventory levels.
• Follows up on orders to ensure that materials are delivered on promised dates.
• Manages the security of the stores;
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s’ degree in Accounting, Business Administration or any other relevant field
Analytical and logical abilities, with a high attention to details
• No experience required
• Excellent computer skills with advanced excel skills
• Excellent knowledge of accounting procedures and general controls with degree of compliance
• High degree of integrity and confidentiality
• Interpersonal skill-Ability to relate well with other fellow workmates
Job application procedure
Interested candidates are invited to send detailed CV and copies of requisite documents through our email firstname.lastname@example.org, copy email@example.com Indicate the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing date: 15th January 2021.