The company is seeking to recruit a highly competent, motivated and professional individual to ﬁll the position of Graduate trainee Electrical engineering
Graduate tŕainee Electrical engineering will be responsible for helping the assistant Electrical Engineer to manage shift works, carry out maintenance of machines and attending to machine breakdowns. Report To: Asst. Electrical Engineer .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure machine preventive checks are done on the daily basis by technicians/operators and closed out with the preventive maintenance planner.
• Timely attendance to machine breakdowns in a shift, done according to the breakdown handling process in place to ensure smooth operation • Drive Movit Eagle way in maintenance.
• Manage costs by through focused improvement and innovations.
• Ensure machine availability and Reliability to improve productivity.
• Carry out root cause analysis (RCA) using 5 Why problem-solving tool for any breakdown above 30mins.
• Carry out machine control system modifications, motor installation and troubleshooting
• Carry out Preventive maintenance planning and aligning on the availability of spare.
• Do annual machine audits and make report.
• Train the technician and the operators on proper handling of the Equipment.
• Perform any other duties and responsibilities as maybe assigned from time to time by your direct supervisor.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate must at least hold a diploma in Mechanical/Electrical engineering.
• Must have technical engineering skills.
• Should have quick Troubleshooting skills and result oriented.
• Should be able to interpret electrical drawings.
• No experience required
• Should be able to troubleshoot basic instrumentation systems e.g. temperature control, equipment calibrations, flow control systems, pressure control and level control
• Should have knowledge on date coding machines
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum or no supervision.
• Should have computer basic skills
• Should have machine maintenance knowledge
• Should have knowledge in motor control systems
• Should have knowledge in installation and configuration of variable frequency drives (VFDs)
• Should have knowledge in electrical safety.
Job application procedure
Interested candidates are invited to send detailed CV and copies of requisite documents through our email firstname.lastname@example.org, copy email@example.com Indicate the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing date: 15th January 2021.