Uganda Martyrs University (UMU) is a faith-based private University owned by the Episcopal Conference of the Catholic Bishops of Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend to the Front Desk, incoming and outgoing telephones calls. This should be professionally done and must follow telephone etiquettes.
- Monitor calls and direct callers to the concerned Officers.
- Maintain a visitors’ register, clear and direct them to where they should go.
- Maintain (register) telephone contacts of employees.
- Confirm appointments with Officers in the University.
- Receive letters and dispatch them to their respective destinations.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by relevant authority.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should possess a Diploma in a relevant field.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage.
- The Candidate should be knowledgeable and ready to learn about the University, self-driven, reliable at all times and punctual.
- S/he should have good interpersonal and communication skills.
All applications should reach the Director, Human Resources
All applications must be accompanied by up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, Names and Contact details of three references, copies of academic certificates and transcripts and current day telephone contact and email address.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Director, Human Resources
Uganda Martyrs University
P.O Box 5498, Kampala