The Financial Accountant- Business Information will be responsible for analysing financial and entity-level data to extract key trends, insights and financial feasibility. The role will be key in providing senior management and executives with analysis and information they need to make major operational, financial, and strategic decisions. .
• Perform detailed financial and predictive analysis including advanced financial modelling, profitability analysis, monitoring business issues and impact to bottom line.
• Build and manage financial databases by organizing and analysing a wide range of data sources.
• Prepare detailed reports by collecting, analysing, formatting, and presenting information in an agreed format.
• Maintain a high level of organizational and operational awareness, awareness on industry best practices, competitors, new technologies and technical advances facilitating decision-making and provide recommendations on tools and techniques to be applied.
• Recommend actions for optimization by analysing data, interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials to ensure viability.
• Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experience, revenue generation and other business outcomes.
• Design and create visualizations to present actionable insights related to analysed datasets and business questions at hand.
• Use data modelling practices to analyse findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes.
• Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function. Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and dashboards.
• Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
• Familiarity with analytics, predictive modelling and data management tools (Python, R, SQL, Excel preferred)
• Vast knowledge and experience in working with Business Intelligence tools E.g. Power BI, Oracle BI, Tableau, Qlikview etc.
• Proven strong quantitative abilities.
• Strong communication & presentation skills.
• Self-motivated and able to perform with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and within cross-functional teams.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Conceptual and problem-solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions.
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Outstanding attention to detail.
• Planning and coordination skills.
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements:
• Bachelors’ degree from a recognized University in any of these fields; Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or any business-related degree.
• Atleast a part qualification of ACCA/CPA-Minimum Professional Level.
• Formal training or Certification from a recognized institution in Data Analytics is an added advantage.
Job Experience Requirements: Minimum of 3 years of experience in financial business analytics including financial modelling in a busy organization
Job application procedure
Interested individuals should send copies of academic credentials, application letters and detailed CVs addressed to the Head of Human Resources & Administration to [email protected] by Friday 20th December 2019, for registration and onward transmission. Please note that canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate