Established in 1994 Naguru Teenage Information and Health Centre (NTHIC) is a pioneer organization in providing youth friendly sexual and reproductive health services in Uganda. The aim of the NTHIC is to provide youth friendly services and create a safe space where young people can be empowered and receive quality ASRH related information guidance and other services. NTHIC wishes to recruit a competent and skilled senior management team to take the organization to another level. Below are summaries of the positions detailed JDs may be requested from NTHIC.
• The Finance and Administration Manager will provide financial management direction / leadership and guidance and ensure NTIHC overall strategic objectives are met within the framework of the NTIHC Financial Management policies and procedures.
• Will ensure compliance with local and international financial policies, compliance with donor policies and requirements, effective and efficient use of resources.
• A Honors Bachelor’s Degree in either Commerce (Accounting) or Business Administration (Accounting) or Business Studies (Accounting) or Finance and Accounting with full Professional Accounting
• Qualifications such as ACCA, CPA, ACIS, CIMA.
• Master’s Degree in Business, Commerce, Finance preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years working experience, with at least 3 at management level in accounting and finance preferably in an NGO sector.
Job application procedure
Applications for the above positions to include cover letter and CV not more than three pages) should be submitted to [email protected] before COB 24th May 2021. Please indicate in subject matter position you are applying. Detailed job descriptions may be picked from NTHIC in Bugolobi Opposite Shell during working hours starting on Tuesday, 25th May 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.