Hunger Fighters Uganda, is WFP Cooperating Partners for General Food Assistance in Nakivale/Oruchinga and Kyangwali Refugee
settlements. HFU wishes to recruit staff/volunteers to fill the positions tenable in the GFA project implemented in ISINGIRO and Kikuube Districts.
FIELD MONITORS (02)
Reports: Food Assistance Manager.
- Assist in the implementation of the plan of action, review achievements and constraints and provide feedback accordingly;
- Assist in conducting regular meetings with local administration and implementing partners on the commodity pipeline, distribution arrangements, food entitlements and other relevant issues;
- Identify potential problems in the Programme and discuss remedial action with project authorities or report to appropriate personnel;
- Supervise and train other personnel as appropriate;
- Conduct Performance Appraisals (PAs) exercise to identify community problems, solutions and sub-project which the
community can participate in their implementation with the technical support from Hunger Fighters Uganda.
- Develop sub-project design documents and budgets using HFU provided formats and get consensus from relevant Partners and the beneficiary community.
- Ensure sub-project implementation is coordinated to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conduct continuous site monitoring visits to check progress of project implementation.
- Conduct on-site trainings of project participants on various aspects of project implementation.
- Filing of project documents and reporting. Other duties as they may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for this Position should have a Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university 3 years of
- A post-secondary certificate in Community Psychology, Social Work and Social Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- Experience and knowledge of security operations technical processes.
- Previous experience in supporting security operations efforts as directed
- Language: Fluency in English and Swahili language
Applications should be addressed to
The Head of Human Resource,
Hunger Fighters Uganda,
P.O Box, 28175, Kampala.
Hand delivered to
Hunger Fighters Uganda
Mbarara Field Office at Nkokonjeru or /Head Office located
Hoima Road, about 200metres Off the Kampala Northern bypass,
Next to Africa Oil Station.
Interviews are scheduled 27th – 30th December 2019.
Note: HFU offers equal opportunities to both women and men.