Andre Foods International (AFI) is a Non-Profit Organization fully registered with the Government of Uganda. AFI is devoted to use community based sustainable models to promote food literacy, best WASH practices and elevated income that translates into development and reduction of malnutrition.
AFI works with both local and international development partners by providing a comprehensive approach to solving public nutrition problems through; Food security, nutrition and health assessments/surveys for immediate community interventions, developing and implementing projects with regard to prevailing food insecurity, health and nutrition problems such as Supplementary Feeding Programme (SFP), Therapeutic Feeding Programme (TFP), Infant and Young Child Feeding practices, good nutrition for adolescents, elderly, pregnant and lactating women, sustainable Food and Agriculture Production and capacity building for district level health/nutrition leaders.
• To have a society that is free of malnutrition, food secure and clear understanding of proper hygiene and sanitation and caring for environment.
• Drive company vehicles to pick or drop employees
• Deliver important documents to required destinations
• Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient
• Keep vehicle clean and maintained at all times
• Perform preventative and regular maintenance on vehicle
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Minimum of ‘O’ Level certificate i.e. S.4 or its equivalent.
• Three years driving experience.
• Should be having a valid driving permit. Class DL is an added advantage
• Speaking any of these languages Lugbara, Arabic, Madi and Kiswahili is an added advantage.
Job Education Requirements:S.4 leaver
All suitably qualified and interested candidates for the above positions should hand deliver their cover letters, academic documents and their detailed CVs indicating day time telephone numbers, address and names of three (3) referees with their addresses to:-
The Human Resource Officer.
Andre Foods International (AFI)
Arua Field Office located at junior quarters Opposite
URA Offices Arua, Next to the Golf Course or Rhino camp office in Yoro.
Or Contact: 0779634958 / 0702901702
NB: Please indicate the location of your interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.