JOB TITLE: DEPUTY PRINCIPAL
Reporting to the Principal Job purpose:
To assist the principal in overseeing the day to day operations of the institute by providing technical leadership and guidance in the implementation of the academic curriculum and administrative programs.
Be in charge of Staff and Student welfare .
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
• Implement, monitor and evaluate the curriculum and academic programs.
• Prepare schemes of work /lesson plans practicals, experiments and teach trainees according to the timetable Coordinate all curricula and co-curricular activities and other institute programs
• Attend to administration and management matters of the institute
• Be in charge of staff and student’s welfare
• Be a minute secretary to the Parents, Teachers Association Meetings
• Chair assigned staff related meetings
• Oversee the procurement function of the institute
• Participate in education sector reforms related to BTVET, training
• Ensure proper maintenance of records, material resources, facilities and information services for
• efficient accountability.
• Attend to any other duties as maybe assigned by your supervisors
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and experience required
• Only ladies of 35-40 years of age are encouraged to apply
• Hons. Degree in Education or Business from a recognized university
A diploma in HR Management:
• A master’s degree in Educational Management is an added advantage
• Proficiency in computer applications is a must
• At least 5 years working experience in a Technical /vocational Training institution, 2 of which should have been at middle management level
Job Education Requirements: Hons. Degree in Education or Business
Job Experience Requirements: 5 years
Job application procedure
Applications along with most recent CV with three references, certified copies of relevant academic testimonials and a day time contact should be submitted to the address below not later than October 18, 2019. You can either hand deliver or E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.