• The fundamental task is to engage, observe and report to the CRM and training manager.
• To work directly under the CRM and training Manager’s instructions to perform duties his field duties.
• Travel with the CRM and training Manager where necessary and will be sent to the field as and when needed anywhere country wide on specific tasks.
• Be assigned by the CRM and training manager to move to a given area on a specific assignment related to CRM field investigations.
• CRM Manger will give him duties from time to time in the field in regard to engaging customers for verifications, clarification, monitoring, observations, investigation and report on specific field activities by field team players such as executives, regional managers, MIT, Water team, merchandisers, school team among others.
• Cross check depots and double check accountability.
• Verify if the set Standard Operating Procedures are being followed in the depot, tools, field, fridges.
• A minimum requirement of a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
• Previous experience in a customer support role.
• Track record of over-achieving quota.
• Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
• Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
• Strong computer skills.
• High level of professionalism.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please follow this link to apply