Set up and running of commercial operations in the upstream. Support the marketing and commercialization of Tilenga crude oil through.
Participation in preparation and negotiation of key
documents to take project to first oil including, common development and cost allocation agreement, crude supply agreement, operations coordination and lifting agreement among others.
Participation in commercialization process for Kingfisher and Tilenga projects.
Support other departments in ongoing commercial negotiations.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Bachelor’s Degree required- additional oil and gas qualifications advantageous but not essential. An appropriate professional qualification (individuals may have formal legal training / qualifications (but this is not essential), or may have wider background project commercial experience
2. 10-12 years working experience with at least 3 years relevant exposure to commercial operations for oil and gas, mining, petrochemicals, or energy related field.
3. A good all-round understanding of the oil and gas contracting environment
4. Hands on experience negotiating high value contracts, and licensing for oil and gas projects
5. Experience managing project commercial issues in the oil and gas or petrochemicals contracting environments
6. A sound working knowledge of key terms within oil and gas head contracts
7. Good working knowledge and experience of commercial administration and procedures and exposure to key contracting concepts and principles
8. Experience in drafting and interpretation of contractual documentation
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All applications should be sent through the TotalEnergies EP Uganda careers website at https://careers.totalenergies.com
ONLY APPLICATIONS RECEIVED ON THE STATED WEBSITE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
The deadline for the Commercial Negotiator: Req: 69971BR is 4th March 2023 and the deadline for the rest of the positions will be 24th February 2023. Shortlisting will begin immediately. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Candidates applying for the advertised positions will be selected on merit. Any form of canvassing is strictly prohibited.
Female candidates and persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply
To know more about TotalEnergies EP Uganda, please visit our website https://corporate.totalenergies.ug .