Platinum Credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
Job Summary: The Call Centre Team Leader will be supervising and coordinating sales activities and daily work schedules for Call Centre Agents.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor individual, team and call centre results to identify and act on both positive and negative performance trends to ensure attainment of monthly sales targets.
- Managing team’s data: Responsible for daily storage, distribution and usage of data.
- Documentation and reporting: Responsible for compilation of monthly team’s performance report.
- Monitor service calls to ensure employee’s conformity to company rules and policies.
- Ensuring discipline for the team under supervision.
- Training and Development: Assist in continuous training & coaching of Telesales Agents on product knowledge and various aspects of PCL Business.
- Implementation of company policies.
- Report on Customer’s needs and how they were handled: Ensure Customer satisfaction through feedback mechanism and escalation.
- Verifies telesales results by measuring skills in use of scripts, product knowledge, sales and service ability, greeting, diction, listening, etiquette, objection handling, efficiency, and courteous close of call.
- Evaluates telemarketing/telesales approaches by rating effectiveness of agents; providing quality ratings; identifying training needs; developing training programs; conducting training.
- Directs quality initiatives by requiring adherence to quality assurance policies and procedures; developing new models; implementing changes.
- Time management: Ensuring that time as a resource is well managed throughout the day.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Degree in a relevant field.
- At least two years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a Call Centre.
- Computer knowledge.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should kindly send their applications, detailed CVs (in Ms Word format) and testimonials (in PDF format) to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org