Imuka Access is a technology driven social enterprise that facilitates direct access to financing and business support services to entrepreneurs in Uganda. We believe in the power of entrepreneurship as a driver of economic growth, employment and poverty reduction in frontier economies.
Imuka Access links entrepreneurs to investors for much needed investment and pair’s business mentors to early stage businesses to offer mentorship services. Imuka Access has been recognized as most innovative for one of its projects. We honor a triple bottom line approach to business placing emphasis on people, planet and performance.
We are bringing these services to entrepreneurs across Uganda through our web app found at http://imuka.co . We aim to build the resilience of early stage businesses hence propelling them towards sustainable growth.
We are currently seeking competent individuals to fill the following position:
Business Development & Marketing Manager
The Business Development Manager is responsible for promoting profitability of the company through planning and
implementing strategies to recruit partners, investors, product development as well as facilitating effective use of the digital platform..
• With support from the Program Manager, plan the activities, resources and programs of the enterprise
• Plan and execute marketing campaigns to attract potential partners, investors, recruit members, and mobilize support in the community.
• Research and evaluate new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights.
• Lead in partnership engagement and corporate client opportunities.
• Coordinate linkages between the trainee companies, investors and partner institutions;
• Mobilizes (in)formal network(s) to assist members in their needs, including an acceleration programs and related industry workshops
• Manage media and marketing staff and external PR agencies.
• Oversee the management of the digital platform, monitoring feedback and activity
• Ensure effective, branded marketing communications, including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
• Oversee the execution of various workshops/accelerators to support trainee companies
• Develop messaging and outreach for Imuka programs and actively promote it through the digital platform and other media etc.
• Support the project management team in providing offline support to the trainee companies. Investor outreach and connection for the trainee companies.
• Contributes to the overall success of the enterprise by performing all other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
• Google Analytics and AdWords certifications are advantageous.
• Proven experience working in Digital Marketing.
• Sound knowledge of lead generation, digital marketing tools, social media platforms, and SEO best practices.
• Proven ability to analyze large amounts of data.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Effective communication and customer service skills.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job application procedure
All interested candidates submit your applications, by sending your CV/Linkedin profile and motivation letter to email@example.com by Sunday 12th January, 2020